Frequently Asked Questions
What are the good features of this machine?
- Powerful suction to remove detergent and dirt water from the carpet for quick drying.
- Cleaning brushes oscillate and rotate to scrub carpet fibers from every angle powering away dirt and stains to deliver a professional-grade deep clean and soft, plush results.
- “Super Boost” mode gives an extra boost to highly trafficked or heavily soiled areas that require extra attention; perfect for old stains, rental houses, apartments, pet stains, coffee, wine, and juice. Removable hand tool for upholstery cleaning like sofa, car interiors, pet beds, furniture, or other hard-to-reach areas.
What are the advantages of do-it-yourself (DIY) carpet & upholstery cleaning over the hiring of professional carpet cleaning services?
- There are many benefits with DIY when it comes to carpet & upholstery cleaning. The #1 benefit is money saving. At North Star (SG), the user spends a typical amount of SGD 65-115 to rent this Rug Doctor deep carpet cleaner for cleaning jobs at residential/commercial area.
Okay, then, what are the disadvantages of DIY carpet & upholstery cleaning?
- The obvious drawback is that the user needs to spend his/her own time to do the hands-on work. Sometimes, the cleaning is done by domestic helper or officer staff which may occupy them from doing the other jobs. This is why at North Star (SG), the user can keep the Rug Doctor machine for a full day i.e. 24 hours, or more hours should he/she request for that.